Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: The ball is definitely rolling... the wheels are turning in my favour....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recorded the first song from my debut solo album last night. The song entitled "If I were a burger at mcdonalds" probably wont make teh cut for the final track listing... but it's still a neat start to an extensive recording period.

    I'm now officially an "artist".

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woo Hoo! Go Bucket.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet. ::gives out kisses::

    Not that anyone cares, but you can totally see my boobs through this shirt.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mmm that's good Billy:
    Sweet. ::gives out kisses::

    Not that anyone cares, but you can totally see my boobs through this shirt.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    haha. That's nice to know. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Can't see mine though. I'm like wearing three shirts and a sweater. I'm very cold at the moment. My feet are cold as well, I should find some socks.

    <font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ February 03, 2003 06:35 PM: Message edited by: I have Misplaced My Pants ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I should put on more clothes. It's freeeeeezing in here. Brrr. ::runs upstairs to get a hoodie and blanket::

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    theres one rule that goes with using this message board.

    less clothes.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Less clothes? Damn, I guess I have to go.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you can be an exemption to the rules. Although I allow it with protest.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hear your protest, but I don't really care. Maybe come summer time I'll wear less clothes, but now, I like my clothes. So, do you wear less clothes on this board like everyone else?

    <font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ February 03, 2003 09:27 PM: Message edited by: I have Misplaced My Pants ]</font>

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's cold, it's wet and I'm in a T-Shirt and shorts.

    You can totally see my boobs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •